Inheritance and Family Law
Several lawyers at Glimstedt specialise in legal issues that arise around family relationships. Family law matters can be of an economic nature, involving private aspects with regard to business, such as premarital settlement, cohabitation, division of property, succession, lasting power of attorney, inheritance law and wills etc. They may also refer to the dissolution of marriage, child custody, paternity issues and adoption, among other things.
In today’s world, people are looking for a modern, efficient and competent law firm as a partner. Glimstedt’s lawyers live up to these high standards and provide the expertise required to assist you in most situations that may occur at any time of your life.
It may be useful to consider your own situation:
- Do you feel safe and have you got a full overview of your legal situation?
- What might happen if you were to suffer from physical or mental health problems?
- What happens when you die?
- Do you have all your papers in order, covering any situation?
- Did you know that wills written before 1988 are almost always incorrect?
- Did you know that an outsider can be appointed to take care of your personal finances if you are considered to lack the mental capacity to make decisions, possibly leading to the sale of your house or holiday home?
If you do not have a clear answer to the above questions, we suggest that you book an appointment with one of our competent lawyers to discuss these and any other issues you may wish to clarify.